Descubrí nuestros puestos de trabajo disponibles y animate
We are looking for an individual for management and maintenance of enterprise infrastructure.
- Production support of virtual-cloud infrastructure to include AWS, Azure, etc. enabling an efficient CI/CD pipeline.
- Responsible for the sustainment, improvement, and upkeep of the overall compliance posture of the end user computer environment integrating SecDevOps into CI/CD pipelines for rapid application delivery.
- May function in an advisory role providing direction to professional or technical staff and may participate with management in short and long term planning.
- Determines comprehensive solution(s) for unusually complex system problems.
- Monitor and troubleshoot health of servers/applications/endpoints and mobile platforms
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Linux System Administration,
- Experience Cloud platform products such as AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, EKS); Azure (Virtual Instances, VMSS, Storage Groups, Azure DevOps, ALM and TFS)
- Should possess a strong knowledge in Orchestration, Containerization, Pipelines, CI/CD and cloud technologies.
- Have strong experience in a DevOps tools in multi cloud environment (Git, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven )
- Skills with application server and DB server management. Integration of automated Test cases with CI/CD pipeline Expertise with monitoring, logging, security, data integrity, concurrency, and other issues and practices related to distributed systems
- Able to carry out approaches such as risk-management, clustering, load balancing, and failover.
- Monitor, diagnose, and correct operations issues that affect customers or internal users. Improve existing processes and design new processes as needed. Assist with automated testing of code, code deployments, and operations.
- Coding: Python, Bash, Node.js (basic)
- Apps: Nginx, Redis, MongoDB, Jenkins (CI-CD pipeline)
- Comfortable working in a distributed Agile-like team environment
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Passionate about technology.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team of IT experts. We are excited about innovation, constant challenges and working with the best talent in the market. Agile, disruptive people, with a DNA “thinking outside the box”.
Your mission: Collaborate with data science initiatives by participating in the construction of analytical and artificial intelligence solutions for our clients. You need to be training in Data & Analytics.
If you feel identified, we would love to meet you!
- Participate in the data collection and modeling pipeline necessary for the data science process.
- Develop and seek ways to exploit data with the best market practices.
- Exploratory analysis identifying insights.
- Generation of machine learning models.
- Participation in the presentation of results to clients and business sponsors.
- Results analytics and performance.
- Computer scientist, statistician, mathematician, physicist.
- +5 years of experience in Data Science.
- +3 years of experience in layouts.
- +2 years of experience having led data science projects.
- Knowledge of probability and statistics, algebra and discrete mathematics.
- Experience in developing deep learning and machine learning models.
Query languages: SQL and HiveQL. No-SQL experience desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of containers, pipelines and Python. Desirable, furthermore, in R.
- More than 2 years’ experience in scientific and data management libraries (eg scikit-learn, numpy, pandas, tensorflow, keras, xgboost, lgbm, statsmodels, scipy) and data visualization packages (matplotlib, seaborn, plotly).
- Cloud platforms (AWS and Azure).
- Life cycle of machine learning (MLOps) and data science in general.
BI & exploitation tools. Desirable Tableau / PowerBI.
- Experience in Datalakes / Datawarehouses / Datamarts
Desirable experience with Streaming technologies (Kinesis / Kafka).
- Challenging career plan within a constantly growing boutique company.
- Dynamic environment where you can learn, exchange, propose and promote ideas.
- Flexible work environment and home office.